Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What TVor Movie star would I invite to my birthday Juke Jamz



Of course I man would be at my juke jamz. Trey Songz he would be performe and dance all night with me. I would invite him because me and him can spend more quality time with my boo (lol). My man is a cool person to be around he has it all brains, personality, voice, and the looks. Me and him together would make the life of the party. I* would really want to talk to him in person. Beacuse I have been to all his concerts and me him and shook his hand when he was the proud lady hair show. I have a poster with his signature on it. I really love Tremaine (trey songz). I know eberything about him and I want to tell him more about me. Personally me and him can have our own personal two person party.

No comments: